Terms and Conditions
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CUDDLES FOUNDATION AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF CUDDLES’S DIGITAL PLATFORM.
These Terms and Conditions for the Websites (Terms) apply to anyone accessing the Websites, and by accessing the Websites you indicate to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and all other applicable laws and regulations, without any limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are requested to immediately cease your access to and use of the Website and any part of the services as provided by Cuddles on or through the Website.
Effective Date/Last Modified: October 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
Your Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years of age to access the Websites.
- You may only access and avail of the Website as and under these Terms as authorized by Cuddles. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Website for any reason whatsoever, unless and to the limited extent that is it expressly authorized by Cuddles in writing.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission of Cuddles.
- Cuddles will send you all information pertaining to your account inter alia on payment authorizations, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only to your registered contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the Websites for spamming purposes.
- To find more information about service offerings of Cuddles or if you need assistance for accessing the Websites, you may reach out to email@example.com
- When you use the Websites, you do so under a license granted from us. All right, title and interest in and to the Websites itself, together with all the intellectual property related thereto including inter alia the domain name, the look and feel of the Websites, the trade name and trademarks, patents and designs are the sole property of Cuddles. We reserve all rights not expressly enumerated in these Terms. All trademarks and brand names that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Cuddles respects the copyright of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. Cuddles may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All third-party trademarks, brands and content on the Websites are the property of their respective owners.
- Cuddles reserves all rights not expressly enumerated in these Terms.
- You are not allowed to independently integrate any third-party application or other developer product that integrates with the Website. All such integrations must be authorised and routed by Cuddles only.
- The license for some of our services may contain additional terms. When such licenses contain additional terms, we will make such terms available to you. Cuddles will neither be held liable or responsible for anything outside the Terms of our services nor for any commissions or omissions of the third-party vendors.
- Cuddles does not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you. Cuddles does not warrant, nor will be in any way responsible for information, software, data, privacy policies, related to or pertaining to the third-party vendors content and services. We understand that you have reviewed the policies of these third-party vendors and you are in agreement with the same.
- Cuddles solicits and accepts donations that are consistent with its mission and that support its core programs, as well as special projects.
- Donations and other forms of support are accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, subject to inter alia the following limitations:
- Donors will have to provide specified contact information;
- Persons resident in India must provide their Permanent Account Number to make a donation;
- Donations from persons who are not citizens of India will be accepted subject to compliance with Foreign Contribution (Regulation Act), 2010 and other applicable laws;
- Cuddles may, at its discretion, accept donations in-kind such as nutritional products subject to receipt of the specified certification, including but not limited to ownership, safety, and receipt of internal approvals;
- Donations, which specify restrictions on usage or are in cash, may be refused at the discretion of Cuddles; and
- Cuddles cannot provide a refund on donations.
- These Terms are in compliance with reporting requirements under the Income Tax Act, 1961, all other aspects of applicable Indian law.
- While Cuddles Foundation strives to recognise all donors in a timely manner and provide updates on usage of the donation, should you require a report or insight into how your donation has been utilised, please write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange for appropriate documentation for your perusal.
- You agree that you will not publish, transmit, or upload any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of Cuddles or any third party.
- Cuddles uses and employs all reasonable technical, organizational, logical and physical security practices and procedures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, damage, modification, disclosure, impairment and/or misuse..
- If you violate the Terms of the Website, your permission to use and access the Website ends and ceases immediately. Cuddles may place limits, modify or terminate your right to access and use the Websites at any time.
- Your access to the Websites may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
- You expressly understand that the use of the Website is at your own risk and discretion. The Websites is provided to you is provided ‘as is’ and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted services. Cuddles and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Website will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Cuddles or through or from the service on the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein the Terms.
- You assume full responsibility of any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and/or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Websites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Cuddles and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to your use of the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another party.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Cuddles and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Website; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
Modification to the Websites
- Cuddles reserves the right to modify and, or, discontinue the Websites temporarily or permanently, with notice to you and subject to the expiration of your license term. You agree that Cuddles shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India, and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of our Websites, the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and indemnity.
Changes to Terms and Assignment
- We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in connection with such an assignment or transfer.
- We may from time-to-time change and implement the Terms and recommend that you periodically check this page for any revised terms. Your continued use of the Websites will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.