We are committed to your privacy.
Cuddles Foundation is a non-government charitable organisation, registered under the Mumbai Public Trusts act, 1950 with its registered office at 17/17H, 1st Floor, Bahubali Building, Cawasji Patel Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001 (Cuddles). We are committed to ensuring your privacy in accordance with applicable Indian law.
Effective Date/Last Modified: October 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
What information does Cuddles Foundation collect?
- We collect personal information from you including:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- PAN card number; and
- payment information.
- If a donor, or a website visitor, contacts us by e-mail they may provide us with their e-mail address, and name. Providing data is required in these contexts in order for us to process your donations, requests, or respond to inquiries.
- In addition to the personal information that you submit to us, we may automatically collect information using the following technologies:
- Web Server Logs: Our web servers may collect certain information such as IP address, pages visited, time of visits, device IDs browser type, browser version, network service provider details and referring website;
- Device Information: Information retrieved from Device access provided by you including the location, microphone and audio on the Device;
- strictly necessary cookies which are essential for functional running of the website;
- performance cookies which monitor website performance to provide you with a tailored experience on the website.
- Cuddles collects anonymized data relating to the manner in which you use the website in order to optimize the browser experience for you;
- functionality cookies which Cuddles utilises to remember your choices and preferences (such as your username, preferred language, etc.); and
- advertising cookies which Cuddles uses to tailor advertisements visible to you on the website based on your interests and websites you may have visited.
Why do we collect information?
- Cuddles collects your personal information for the purposes as outlined below:
- to validate a donor on the website;
- to send you information pertaining to the Platform and with respect to your use of the Cuddles services through e-mail, and instant messaging;
- to send you messages and e-mails carrying promotional materials about our programs, projects, and activities;
- information for analytical purposes, to improve our website, our donor base, our outreach, or to respond to requests for information or merchandise;
- for recruitment purposes;
- to process queries and grievances raised by you against Cuddles and/or the Platform; and
- to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
Where do we transfer and store information?
- Cuddles Foundation is based in Mumbai, India and any information transmitted to us may be stored, accessed, or processed in India. We follow the data protection laws of India.
With whom do we share information?
- We do not trade, share, or sell information that you provide to us with other organisations who intend to use it only to market their products or services to you.
- We may share your information with others in the following instances:
- In conjunction with your sponsorship of a certain project, as required by applicable Indian law;
- To facilitate your visit to a partner hospital, if you make such a request;
- With law enforcement as required by applicable Indian law;
- When Cuddles believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others and / or such disclosure is necessary to investigate fraud or crime; and
- We may also share your information with companies that provide us with services and, or, with a successor legal entity.
Our commitment to data security
- Cuddles uses and employs all reasonable technical, organisational, logical and physical security practices and procedures to protect your personal information against any unauthorised access, damage, modification, disclosure, impairment and/or misuse.
- Cuddles employs the PBKDF2 algorithm with a SHA256 hash, NIST recommended mechanism – an industry standard for encryption to protect your personal data. Also, Cuddles servers are protected behind firewalls, and our systems are monitored to prevent unauthorised access. Our application servers are periodically audited for security as per ISO 9001:2018, ISO27001:2013. Our FoodHeals™ App used by nutritionists is designed as per HIPPA best practices. We conduct regular security audits by both internal teams and external third party auditors.
Your access to data, and your choices
- If you would like to access the data that we received from you, or make corrections to it, you may contact us at the e-mail address provided at the end of this policy.
- If you registered to receive communications from us and later change your mind, you may ask that your name and contact information be removed from our distribution list. You can send such a request to the e-mail address at the end of this policy.
- Communicating with us. If we need or are required to, contact you about the privacy or security of your information we may do so by telephone, email, or mail. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about privacy, you can contact our data protection officer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Email: email@example.com Telephone: +91 22 6173 7000 Address: 407, 4th Floor, Konark Shram, 156, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai – 400 034.