Cuddles is a new age Charity or Social Impact Organisation (SIO) as we call it. Since, in many ways we are path-breaking we are looking for the mavericks, the ambitious, the dreamers of the world to come and join our team and constantly push the boundaries of chasing good.
Program is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for a person who is able to make great, greater. The head of programs has to have an ability to look into the future and predict what we need to do today to be ready 5-10 years later. She has to lead a strong team of 40 nutritionists and ensure that they are bringing their A game to the table. Although knowledge of nutrition is not a must , it will be a big plus.
- You will lead a team of a 40 strong nutritionists across the country and ensure that our FoodHeals program delivers on all counts.
- You will develop our program to meet the changing needs of our beneficiaries while ensuring that current features of our program are running smoothly.
- You will forge alliances to foster visibility for our cause within clinical nutrition and medical fraternities.
- You will guide the Tech team on further development of the FoodHeals App, creating, leading and maintaining a feedback loop between developers, engineers and the Nutritionists.
- You will understand research requirements needed for program innovation and commission the same.
- You will work with doctors to devise a Nutritional Fellowship Program.
- You will project manage the design of a Clinical Nutrition curriculum for Pediatric Oncology for internal and external training.
- You will ensure that the organisation is at the forefront of thought and insights on Clinical Nutrition in India and the world.
- 10+ years of broad-based strategy, consulting, product or brand management experience. Experience as a brand / product manager with an FMCG is a big plus.
- Strong generalist experience with managing projects, teams, building processes, systems, and training.
- Previous experience of working directly with data to drive decisions.
- Superb relationship management, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills, including the ability to inspire and hold accountable diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Particularly comfortable in entrepreneurial environments that require a combination of long term vision and rapidly translating a concept into reality.
You’re a problem solver and big on context
A large part of heading the programs will be to solve the big issues that we are grappling with. For the small operational issues, you will be supported by a strong managerial team. You need to understand our past, the current context of nutrition in hospitals and where we want to be in future.
You have a knack for technology
We love tech and we love to use it to solve the malnutrition problem in critical illness. You will need to work with app developers and tech enthusiasts to address these issues.
You are an influencer
You are a champ at influencing people. People come to you for advice. You will be influencing your team, many of who are millennials in your day to day routine.
You are ambitious
You chase crazy dreams and are not scared to take a leap of faith. The problems that we are solving needs a maverick who is excited with problems and enjoys solving them.
Numbers don’t scare you
You will have to keep a keen eye on budgets and utilisations and should have the ability to read complex reports. People should come to you for excel sheet hacks.
You are passionate about our cause
You want us to use the best people management practices to help our children fight cancer with nutrition.