As a senior marketing manager, you will lead and manage the day to day operations of the marketing team at Cuddles with a vision to enlist new supporters for the mission and grow existing relationships.
- You’ll create and manage the annual and monthly marketing calendar and scheduling of tasks
- You’ll manage and grow our reach strategically through channels like emails, social media, traditional media and the website, taking full ownership of organisational marketing goals
- You’ll liaise between internal teams and the creative team for campaigns and communications needed for fundraising and programs.
- You’ll write communication briefs that are backed with content, research and insights for the creative team to execute.
- You’ll manage key relationships with consultants and agencies making sure they have what they need to execute effective campaigns.
- You’ll represent the organisation and team at industry events, fundraisers and press conferences.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline). Having a master’s degree in communication or advertising or digital marketing is a plus.
- You have 7-10 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role, preferably in the e-commerce or digital space.
- You have superior written and verbal communications skills.
- You have proven success in executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns for consumer brands.
- You’re up to date on consumer insights and trends.
- You’re capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- You’re tech-savvy and have worked with service providers like Mailchimp and Zoho.
You see the bigger picture.
You can think analytically and strategically. You’re able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact.
You get things done.
You’re a great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You love to identify people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.
You’re a stickler for organising things.
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details. You have excellent project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
You’re a communication ace.
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you’re known for your professional candour.
You have a team ethos.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
This is a full-time role for those located in or willing to relocate to Mumbai.