As a Social Media Manager for Cuddles Foundation, you will be responsible for the growth and management of our communities of supporters and beneficiaries across all our digital platforms and especially social media.
- You will set and implement social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- You’ll create and maintain a content calendar through engaging text, image and video content for all our social media accounts, blogs and emailers
- You’ll constantly push the envelope to increase our following on these accounts including managing paid promotions as and when required
- You’ll answer queries from supporters and followers however they come in (phone, e-mail, social media, google)
- You’ll participate in events to build our community and boost brand awareness
- You’ll liaise with Programs, Fundraising and HR teams to stay updated on new programs, campaigns and features and ensure consistent messaging across all platforms
- You’ll manage incoming media requests and build relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- You’ll use Google and social media analytics to measure the success of campaigns and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- You’ll stay up-to-date with digital technology trends to make sure we are on point, always
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a copywriter / community manager / content developer / social media executive
- Experience writing copy for marketing purposes
- Ability to vary copy voice and tone to align with various audiences
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing
- A sense of humor
You are an amazing writer with excellent editing skills
You can cut down on your words without a heartburn
You can polish up someone else’s work
You can make a simple email sound stunning
You care about the details
You can spot a typo from a mile, including the one in this sentence.
You are not afraid to express yourself
You are not afraid to share a different opinion or make things better. And, you do so with poise, confidence and respect for others.
You take the initiative
You are a self-starter, not waiting for permissionto get going. You see something broken, you fix it.
You thrive in a collaborative space
You are excited about collaborating with others in your team. It doesn’t matter who came up with the idea, as long as it’s good. You care more about the end goal than personal recognition.