At Cuddles Foundation, our mission is to bring holistic nutritional support to every child fighting cancer in India.
We work through partnerships with 30+ government and charitable hospitals across India that treat underprivileged children for cancer. Our nutritionists, trained specifically for Paediatric Cancer Nutrition, are placed in these government hospitals. They monitor the child’s progress, create diet plans and nutritional charts, counsel their parents and educate them in home-based nutrition. We provide children undergoing treatment with food, hot meals, nutritional supplements and ration baskets as per their requirements so that the kids have the strength to fight cancer. Food Heals.
About the Role – Procurement Trainee
As a procurement trainee, you will be the point of contact between our suppliers and us. You will work closely with the Programs Team and Finance Team.
- You will be responsible for identifying potential suppliers pan India.
- You will be responsible for processing all purchase orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- You will follow up with the vendors to deliver goods and update the status of the same with all relevant stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the vendor registration process.
- You will need to resolve any transportation and vendor-related issues.
- You will facilitate the payment process by ensuring all invoices are received on time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in commerce
- Experience working in Tally
- Proficient in MS Office
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role
- You have strong computer skills.
- You have excellent multitasking skills.
- You’re a stickler for organising things.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) Mumbai only.