We follow a capacity building model
We support government and charity cancer hospitals with our expert pediatric cancer nutritionists and food aid. Food helps medicine work.
Cities in India
Where we work
Cuddles Nutrition Centres are active in 24 hospitals across India including TATA Memorial Hospital in Mumbai, AIIMS in Delhi, amongst others. The needs of the community, the inflow of patients and the extent of malnourishment all play an important role in deciding where we choose to work. The hospitals we partner with have been working in the field of oncology for years and demonstrate a deep knowledge and commitment to the cause.
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
- Sion Hospital
- Nair Hospital
- KEM Hospital
- Comprehensive Thalassemia Care Pediatric Hematology-Oncology BMT Centre
- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Hospital
- NRS Medical College and Hospital
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre
- Dr. B Borooah Cancer Institute
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
- St. John’s Medical College and Hospital
- Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Centre
- MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre
- Adyar Cancer Institute
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre
- Christian Medical College
Stories from the field
Our time in the hospitals gives us a personal view on the impact of food and nutrition on a child fighting cancer. The mothers, children, doctors and communities that we’ve met inspire our ideas and, often times, solutions. Every one of them has a story worth sharing.
How we turn Mothers into Enablers
When a mother is introduced to the idea that food can heal, she starts making better food choices for her family. She not only improves her’s and her family’s nutritional wellbeing but in turn becomes an ambassador for good nutrition and health within her own community.