As a Marketing Project Manager at Cuddles, you’ll work cross-functionally to plan and manage a wide range of creative projects and marketing campaigns across the organisation, ensuring that the process is efficient and effective in delivering impact.
- You’ll lead and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns and initiatives, including project planning, stakeholder communication, resourcing, meeting management, budget oversight, quality assurance, and reporting.
- You’ll work with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that campaign targets are defined, tracked, and reported on. You’ll ensure that project goals align with the needs of internal teams and the organisation’s priorities.
- You’ll partner with the marketing, design and digital teams to ensure that we are delivering fresh, innovative, and on-brand experiences to our supporters within set deadlines.
- You’ll work with the design, digital and social media teams to manage all online avenues of production, including website, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
- You’ll assist the Fundraising, Brand Alliances, Donor Retention and People Operations teams with collateral and creative support liaising between them and the Creative team including creating compelling PowerPoint presentations, when necessary.
- You’ll stay up to date on the Marketing Calendar and work with the Head of Marketing to ensure that green-lit deliverables are being planned, kicked off, and resourced according to schedule.
- You’ll manage the Marketing Bank and the Donor Database ensuring it’s up to date and meeting the needs of all organisational stakeholders.
- You’ll independently manage all internal communication requests including producing the monthly news bulletin and overseeing the creative execution of internal events.
- At least 4-5 years of account management and / or creative production experience, ideally working in an advertising, digital, PR agency or a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven success in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional organization, a sense of aesthetics, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with a variety of project management tools, including Trello and Google Suite.
You see the bigger picture
You’re able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big picture. You think two steps ahead and can see how complex initiatives come together for maximum impact. You have an innate ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion. You are analytical and you’re always on the look-out for potential issues so you can tackle them before they occur.
You get things done
You’re a multitasking machine. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You take initiative on projects from the start and know how to bring people together and get things done. You find new and efficient ways to streamline processes and create innovative approaches to difficult problems.
You’re a stickler for organising things
You have remarkable attention to the smallest details, meticulous organisational skills. Your closet and drawers are a testament to this skill: when something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can manage schedules, inquiries, call logs and desk drawers.
You’re a communication ace
You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You know when to ask for help, when to listen, and when to speak up. And you’re known for your professional candor.
You have a team ethos
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced start-up environment, with people who are passionate about their work. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you. You love to identify people’s strengths and build processes to make things run more smoothly.