As a Key Account Manager (or, a Fundraising Manager), you’ll be responsible for stewarding and building a portfolio of charitable funding relationships with Cuddles Foundation’s leading corporate partners. You will cultivate this community to inspire them to help Cuddles reach its fundraising objectives. By offering them a view into their impact and a brand built on hope, you will be an innovative, creative and passionate relationship manager and fundraiser. This role will be critical to developing a portfolio that will contribute to our long-term growth strategy.
- As an integral member of the team, you’ll report to the CEO and support the fundraising team by working closely with them
- You’ll serve in an account servicing role, providing day-to-day relationship management for assigned accounts. You will lead donor solicitation, pitches, proposals, communication and issue resolution for assigned accounts.
- You’ll prepare documents related to your pitches and proposals; help conceive and execute partners’ cause marketing programs; coordinate among internal teams at Cuddles to create content and ensure strong cause marketing activation at national and local levels
- You’ll be responsible for meeting annual, personal fundraising targets in support of the Corporate Partnerships team’s fundraising and operating revenue goals.
- You’ll build a defined donor strategy for this portfolio of relationships under the supervision of the CEO. You’ll seek ways to broaden partners’ support across philanthropic giving, cause marketing and employee engagement to build holistic partnerships in support of the FoodHeals mission.
- You’ll analyze supporter data to find new opportunities and ensure all activities are measurable to drive efficiencies and maximize results.
- You’ll help coordinate intimate events where Cuddles’ story can be shared.
- You’ll learn, study, and become an expert on Cuddles’ programmatic work as well as become informed and articulate about malnutrition and childhood cancer issues in India.
- You’ll come up with innovative ways to surprise, delight and creatively show our appreciation to donors. You’ll be an articulate and engaging storyteller to inspire donors to increase their support to Cuddles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of corporate fundraising or sales experience and a proven track record of raising large funds are preferred
- An incredible passion for our mission that invigorates and excites everyone with whom you share it with
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills with experience in developing and delivering sales pitches and written proposals
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with teams cross-functionally to deepen and expand donor engagement
- Drive and sophistication, excited by the opportunity to help shape the future of the fundraising department and the organization as a whole
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the presence and personal style to represent the organization to multiple constituents
You’re great with people.
Working with CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and other diverse personalities excites you. You build and develop these productive relationships with intelligence, maturity and professionalism.
You’re a deal-maker.
You’re comfortable asking for money and are not afraid to hear no. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability.
You can break the large goals into achievable tasks.
You have the ability to understand and articulate overall institutional strategy and translate it into achievable tasks for yourself and your team.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make sure our supporters know how much they matter to our mission. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) Mumbaionly.