Cuddles is a new age Charity or Social Impact Organisation (SIO) as we call it. Since, in many ways we are path breaking we are looking for the mavericks, the ambitious, the dreamers of the world to come and join the team and constantly push the boundaries of chasing good.
The Head of People Operations (people and culture) needs to be someone who has spent a decade in people operations, understands the importance of culture to workplace dynamics and is much more than just a compliance and efficiency driver. We are looking for a maven to transform the traditional role of HR in non-profit organisations. You will not only drive talent acquisition but also map the life cycle of the talent up until the time the employee is a Cuddles Alumni.
- You’ll partner with the organisation’s leaders to attract, retain and grow the best talent.
- You’ll develop strong programs for recruiting, onboarding, employee satisfaction, performance management, organizational planning, talent development, and manager training.
- You will actively work towards articulating the company culture with the founder and work towards instilling the same across teams.
- You will design a work experience that resonates with millennials without affecting efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will design as well as execute internal communication for team members.
- You will drive employee skill as well as personality development trainings with various teams, managing the training calendar.
- You will project manage the Cuddles R&R program fostering a culture of innovation, knowledge, agility and feedback.
- You have 10+ years of strong, relevant, and broad-based human resources experience.
- You’re an avid reader and must have read at least 5 Pulitzer Prize winning books. Member of a book club is a big plus!
- You have a strong generalist experience in core HR functions – building processes, systems, and training programs for recruiting, performance reviews, and professional development.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- You are a proponent of data analytics and reporting.
- You are familiar with the country’s employment laws and regulations.
- Any experience of working in a creative or tech start-up will be a plus.
You’re a passionate people person and a great listener
You seek out the latest and best people management processes and get excited about analysing and advocating its usefulness to the mission.
You’re enthusiastic and like to have fun
You are enthusiastic about figuring out the new! You want to know what makes people tick and how to infuse joy and excitement into the difficult work that the staff is doing.
You are an influencer
You are a champ at influencing people. People come to you for advice. Writing is fun and you have a gift with the pen. Much of your time will go into communicating with people, either verbal or written. You need to have a gift with words.
You are an early adopter
We are big on the new! Whether its adoption of yammer or hire hive we are quick. We need you to be excited with the new, more efficient. You also need to be the first adopter of the culture that you articulate and demonstrate by action.
You are passionate about our cause
You want us to use the best people management practices to help our children fight cancer with nutrition.