The Head of Major Gifts will work alongside a front-facing, passionate team of fundraisers to ensure major gifts (CSR grants) for Cuddles foundation and operations. You will be an expert on the organisation’s programmatic work, stewarding existing donors and building new key relationships to curate a portfolio of engaged, inspired, and loyal Cuddles Foundation donors.
- You will work towards a collective major gifts target of 15 crores INR
- With the Executive Director – Fundraising and the Revenue Operations team, you will develop a robust portfolio of both new and current major gift supporters with the goal to raise a minimum of 1 crore INR in annual revenue
- You will build meaningful relationships with donors and prospects
- Manage key long-term donors to ensure retention and encourage increased giving
- You will engage our existing corporate donors in innovative and creative ways to show our appreciation and the impact of their grants
- With assistance from the Revenue Operations team, you will develop a metrics-driven strategy for your portfolio to find new opportunities and maximise results
- You will assist in the coordination of intimate events where the Cuddles’ success story can be shared with new prospects.
- You will study and become an articulate expert on Cuddles’ programmatic work and the issue of malnutrition and childhood cancer in India
- You have 8-10 years of related experience in marketing or sales or fundraising
- You have a proven fundraising / sales record
- You are passionate about our mission and have the ability to inspire donors to renew and increase their support
- You have high EQ and interpersonal skills and possess the presence and personal style to represent the organization to a variety of constituents
- You have outstanding written and communication skills – an articulate and persuasive storyteller, with exceptional relationship-building skills
- You can work in a team and have a strong work ethic
- You are experienced and proficient in using a CRM tool like Salesforce
You’re great with people.
Working with CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and other diverse personalities excites you. You build and develop these productive relationships with intelligence, maturity and professionalism.
You’re a deal-maker.
You’re comfortable asking for money and are not afraid to hear no. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make sure our supporters know how much they matter to our mission. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
This opportunity is for those located in Mumbai only.