At Cuddles Foundation, our mission is to bring holistic nutritional support to every child fighting cancer in India.
We work through partnerships with 30+ government and charitable hospitals across India that treat underprivileged children for cancer. Our Nutritionists, trained specifically for Paediatric Cancer Nutrition, are placed in these government hospitals. They monitor the child’s progress, create diet plans and nutritional charts, counsel their parents and educate them in home-based nutrition. We provide children undergoing treatment with food, hot meals, nutritional supplements and ration baskets as per their requirements so that the kids have the strength to fight cancer. Food Heals.
About the Role – Fundraising Manager
As a Key Account Manager (or a Fundraising Manager), you’ll be responsible for growing membership to The Giving Table, our community of monthly donors. You’ll also be responsible for cultivating and building donor relationships by sharing timely utilisation and impact reports. The work you do will be critical to developing a portfolio that will contribute to our long-term growth strategy.
- Growing and managing The Giving Table
- The Giving Table is a passionate and committed community of monthly donors to Cuddles Foundation. You’ll manage this community and onboard new members through digital and offline campaigns.
- You’ll handle donor calls for onboarding and subsequent relationship building.
- You will be responsible for maintaining weekly MIS.
- Leading and managing CSR reporting:
- You’ll liaise with the Programs and Finance teams to create quarterly and annual utilisation reports for corporate partners.
- You’ll report impact and program activities on Donor Partner Assessment portals on a timely basis.
- Proposal Writing:
- You’ll be responsible for shortlisting grants applications.
- You’ll document and submit project proposals and grant applications on a timely basis.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining a database of grants applied to.
- Sending receipts to donors:
- You’ll share all necessary information with our finance team so they may generate accurate donation receipts.
- You’ll be responsible for sending the final receipts to donors on a timely basis.
- You’ll update and maintain a database of all such receipts.
- You’ll liaise with the online payment gateway for any incomplete donations or monthly donation related queries.
- MBA degree in any specialisation
- 1-2 years of corporate fundraising or sales experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An incredible passion for our mission that invigorates and excites everyone with whom you share it with
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with teams cross-functionally to deepen and expand donor engagement
- Drive and sophistication, excited by the opportunity to help shape the future of the fundraising department and the organisation as a whole
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the presence and personal style to represent the organisation to multiple constituents
You’re great with people:
You will work with donors (individual and corporate) and liaison with internal teams. You build and develop these productive relationships with maturity and professionalism.
You’re a deal-maker:
You’re comfortable asking for money and are not afraid to hear no. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability.
You can break down large goals into achievable tasks:
You have the ability to understand and articulate overall institutional strategy and translate it into achievable tasks for yourself and your team.
You understand the value of our supporters:
You make sure our supporters know how much they matter to our mission. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning, and thoughtful.
You’re an influencer:
You are a champ at influencing people using excellent communication skills and inspiring them to contribute.
You’re an entrepreneur:
You’re enthusiastic, creative, a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising.
You have the capability to work under pressure and the ability to meet financial targets with deadlines.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) Mumbai only.