As an Employee Support and Experience Manager you will be responsible for bringing our people together and supporting them through their journey with Cuddles. You will ensure that people are taken care of, rewarded and secure in their roles. You will be the custodian of all processes like people management strategies, onboarding, recruitment, performance management, goal setting and employee engagement. You will report to the Executive Director.
- You will be responsible for recruitment, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, people management and financial planning of the ‘People Operations’ department
- You will lead a smooth onboarding and induction experience for all new employees
- You will ensure complete adoption and compliance of our people policies
- You will organise timely performance reviews across the organisation
- You will develop and implement wellness policies for the staff in consultation with the leadership team
- You will ensure talent requirements are regularly updated on our website / LinkedIn and all applicants have a positive experience interacting with Cuddles
- You will be the go-to person for all people related issues
- 6-7 years of relevant experience as an HR Manager with an organisation where the average employee age was less than 30 years
- You’re an expert on talent recruitment and onboarding
- You are familiar with the labour laws of the country and are an expert on best practices in people management
- You have high EQ and interpersonal skills and possess the presence and personal style to represent the organisation’s culture and mission
- You can lead and manage a project seamlessly
- You have more than basic written and communication skills with exceptional relationship-building skills
- You have an MBA or equivalent in Human Resource Management
- It would be amazing if you have worked in a young media agency or a start-up company
You have a great deskside manner
You find ways to keep the situation relaxed whether fixing a critical or non-essential problem. You put the team member and their experience first in every situation. You have a positive and friendly disposition.
You’re a proactive problem solver
You find a solution even if it’s your first encounter with a particular scenario. Leaving problems unsolved bothers you. You’re ready to admit when you don’t know and are open for suggestions from your teammates.
You have a first one in, last one out mentality
As part of the HR team, you ensure that the office is ready for open of business daily and are here to support the organisation in every capacity possible at any time. No job is too small for you, and you’re not bothered by random distractions because you manage your time perfectly.
You like to have fun
You’re comfortable with a role in the organisation that puts you in the frontline for employee health and happiness. Since it’s a young organisation its important that people are having fun while saving the world.
You’re a passionate people person and a great listener
You seek out the latest and best people management processes and get excited about analysing and advocating its usefulness to the mission.
You are passionate about our cause
You want us to use the best people management practices to help our children fight cancer with nutrition.