We’re looking for a spirited Fundraising Strategist to head our Country-wide Fundraising program.
- Plan the annual fundraising strategy with direction from the Executive Director and/or Board.
- Strategize and implement all fundraising activities for Cuddles Foundation using a pre-planned calendar of targets per quarter
- Work with the marketing team to create, update and disseminate all collaterals including brochures, website, social media, newsletters, impact reports required for marketing and fundraising
- Review proposals for corporates and grant applications for foundations
- Ensure engagement with all donors in a strategic and timely format throughout the year
- Be a key partner in strategizing, planning and attending to all offline and online fundraising events (crowdfunding, social media, brand ambassador events, etc).
- Responsible for completing all fundraising projects set by the Executive Director and CEO
- Create an annual budget for the fundraising team
- Plan and execute with respective team CSR proposals, events, grants and online giving strategy, monthly giving
- Plan and oversee donor retention strategy
- Set targets and track the progress of individual fundraising managers pan India reporting to you
- Collaborate with fundraising managers on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor reception
- Develop marketing collaterals related to fundraising in collaboration with our communication department
- Assist in bringing in new advisory board members and fundraising managers
- Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders, executive director, CEO, board of advisors, and trustees working with the finance team
- Strong background in non-profit fundraising or for-profit sales and business development
- Exceptional people skills
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate) to Mumbai.