The Assistant Manager, People Ops at Cuddles Foundation is an individual contributor role – you’re a one-person team reporting to the COO and working closely with the People Ops Advisor. Your key responsibility is to ensure that the processes and interventions related to people operations at Cuddles are carried out most efficiently and effectively.
- You’ll be a Culture Champion and ensure desired cultural elements are embedded across all teams.
- Talent Acquisition: You will ensure all vacancies are closed within expected timelines, including smooth collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all recruits, including timely completion of formalities, introduction to team members, efficient execution of the orientation program.
- Engagement & wellness: You’ll establish a strong connection with people on the floor based on trust and building credibility through timely resolution of issues, including highlighting potential problems to the management on time.
- Compensation & Benefits: You’ll manage payroll accurately and efficiently, including time office management, ensuring necessary deductions and deposits, provisions, etc.
- Performance planning, feedback & review: You’ll ensure every individual is clear about expected outcomes and relevant performance metrics. You’ll also partner with team leads and facilitate periodic assessments and timely feedback.
- Training & Development: You’ll collate training needs across teams periodically and facilitate identified interventions.
- You’ll ensure employee records are kept accurately and are up to date.
- You’ll manage employee exit processes efficiently, including documentation, timely settlement of dues, conducting exit interviews, presenting findings, etc.
- Automation: You’ll collaborate with relevant stakeholders on the automation of the HRMS, including testing, adoption, and execution.
- You’re a graduate (in any discipline)
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in an HR generalist role
- You have a good understanding of HR processes & interventions
- You’re knowledgeable about HRIS, including the generation of reports & dashboards
- You have working knowledge of payroll processing applications
- You have a postgraduate degree
- You have the experience of working in the NGO or Healthcare services sector
- You’re knowledgeable about statutory compliances, employment & labour laws
- You have hands-on experience of working with HR software(s)
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You can multitask
- You’re a planner & approach work in an organised manner
- You’re proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- You’re results-driven and have a strong bias for action
- You’re a natural people-person with excellent interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- You’re high on empathy, with an appreciation of the social and cultural backgrounds of individuals